Time After Time works on a variety of clocks both at the store location and in the homes of customers. It is important to understand that this leads to a variation in "turn-around-time" for all services including lubrication, repair, and restoration.
Expected "Turn-Around-Times" IN THE SHOP are:
- Up to 3 Months for simple jobs
- Up to 12 Months for more complex and complicated jobs
- "In-stock"/"out-of-stock" items, parts, supplies, and/or back orders from manufacturers
- The level of complexity and/or difficulty of your job
- The quantity and complexity of jobs to be completed before your clock job
- The solving of intermittent/persistent problems with your clock or others brought in before your job
- Delays due to outsourcing of parts and/or equipment
- Testing and timing of your clock
- Personal time off due to holidays, health/wellness, bad weather, and other unexpected situations
Accordingly and in order to prevent further conflicts or confusion of when your clock will be ready, a call will be provided to you when your clock is indeed completed and ready to go home.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Time After Time requires a 50% Downpayment for all repairs. This payment is non-refundable and authorizes Time After Time to start the repair process on your clock.
We Accept Payments in the Form of
Cash, Checks, and Zelle Transfer
Time After Time Company Policies Form